Back to the blog, WHAAAAAAAAT. It's been over a year. Looking back, most of my posts are actually just so cringeworthy. But eh, the development of the teenage mind (Y). I don't even know why I'm posting now. In fact I'm not even sure if this post is going to be uploaded or if it's just going to end up in my numerous drafts that have been sitting there for over 4 years haha. I feel like it's time to get some of this stuff out though! I know no - one reads this anymore which is good. People may ask me what's the point of posting then? For me, it just feels good to have somewhere to let things out and for it to just get lost out in the the abyss of the cyber world.
Uni, eh, everyone's losing contact people are becoming more distant with commitments, relationships, work etc. I'm not saying that this is anyones fault because it's not, I've been like that myself. It's just sad to see how close everyone used to be and how different is now.
I had a good mindset going for a bit haha. Gyming well, eating well, living well. Obviously life gets back at you though and times got tough. But yeah that's just life right? I mean there has to be some sort of balance. So time to suck the fuck up and get over all of it. Today will be the last day where I sit around feeling mopey or whatever. This isn't a problem I have to deal with, it's a challenge.
Met someone recently though, and she provided me with so much inspiration. Really admirable, mind in the right place, shit pulled together. Yeah eh not feeling sentimental and shit anymore LOL. Screw it this post is going up as is, no editing no nothing. Don't care if I haven't finished haha.
Laaaaaaaaaters